The Two Roxas Triangle units are also clear manifestations of its rarity. The entire 52-level tower only contains a total of 182 units. Its exclusivity is even raised by several notches as each floor only has four units in comparison with a typical high-end building that has about 10 to 12 units.
The smallest unit at the tower is 302 sq m, and the biggest cut expands all the way to 550 sq m. Furthermore, the tower’s garden level has two units. Standard units are then located from the fourth to the 41st floor. Higher than these floors is what the developers call the sky units. Beyond the sky are the penthouses, four of which are bi-level and three are flats.
The design of Two Roxas Tower is consistent with the first tower—the unit layouts to an extent the façade design.
NOTE: Long-term lease only. Minimum of 1 year.
- 24/7 Concierge
- CCTV & 24/7 Security
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Function Rooms
- Jogging Trail
- Secured Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Manam Comfort Filipino (0.76 km)77 reviews
- Mamou (1.88 km)21 reviews
- Manam (1.4 km)63 reviews
- Habitual Coffee (1 km)11 reviews
- Fundamental Coffee (0.74 km)2 reviews
- Commune (0.21 km)16 reviews
- The Landmark Supermarket (0.64 km)15 reviews
- Rustan's Supermarket (0.57 km)10 reviews
- SM Market Place (0.42 km)2 reviews
- Assumption College (1.01 km)1 reviews
- University Of Asia & The Pacific (2.59 km)1 reviews
- Summit School (2.09 km)1 reviews